Floor Demolition & Leveling
After 40 years of experience, we’ve removed and seen it all!
Our team is trained and ready to demo any floor using various methods and types of equipment depending on what the job calls for.
· We’ve invested in training and purchasing COMPANY-OWNED RIDING AND WALK-BEHIND SCRAPERS
· We’ve SHOT BLASTED major big box retailer overnight, eliminating dust and allowing the store to remain open during regular hours
· We’ve GRINDED AND HAND SCRAPED
Leveling & Moisture Mitigation:
Our goal is to provide a solution that is more economically and environmentally responsible for our customer when demo isn’t appropriate.
Rough, uneven floors. Deteriorating ordinary gypsum. Residual carpet glue. Unsound wood subfloors. We have solutions for all these issues and more.
The key to our success is evaluating each project and utilizing our experience and resources to determine a solution that could include:
· Primers & Moisture Mitigation System
· Repair, Patching & Smoothing Products
· Floor leveling Compounds (Synthetic Gypsum & Cement Based)
· Review finished job goals
· Provide a detailed survey at no cost to owner or contractor for local jobs
· Provide recommendations based on the job specific needs and final flooring system
· Provide a FIRM QUOTE
· Survey the floor again to ensure all areas of concern are addressed prior to start
· Treat the floor with the proposed solution
· Survey the floor to ensure leveling was achieved to meet tolerance within specifications
· Install final flooring system